Recipes Chicken Opor for Eid – Eid without Chicken Opor at the dinner table, it doesn’t feel right. Combined with rendang, sambal goreng ati, gulai chickpeas or chayote, Opor Ayam is the perfect complement to a meal with ketupat.
There are many recipes for Opor Ayam, but we will show you a simple recipe: both the ingredients and how to make it, but the results are very satisfying.
Are you getting ready to make Chicken Opor for tomorrow’s Eid Mubarok? Here is a recipe you can rely on.
- Read Also: Teknik Membuat Sop Ayam Tanpa Ribet
Recipes Chicken Opor for Eid
- Ayam 1 kg (potong sesuai selera)
- Santan 65 ml
- Air 1 liter
- Garam secukupnya
- Gula pasir 1 sdt
- Air jeruk nipis 1sdm
- Barang goreng untuk taburan
- Minyak goreng
- Sereh 2 batang, geprek
- Daun salam 3 lembar
- Lengkuas 3 cm, geprek
- Bawang putih 5 siung
- Bawang merah 7 siung
- Kemiri 5 butir (sangrai dulu)
- Jahe 2 ruas
- Merica ½ sdt
How to make Recipes Chicken Opor for Eid:
- Wash the chicken and then marinate with lime and a pinch of salt for about 10 minutes. Wash clean, drain.
- Fry the chicken briefly until slightly brown, remove. Drain well.
- Saute ground spices with a little oil until fragrant.
- Add chicken, mix well.
- Add the ground spices, mix well.
- Add water, let it boil. Then add salt and sugar.
- After the chicken is slightly tender,
- add the coconut milk, stirring constantly until it boils, so that the coconut milk does not break.
- Taste check.
- After the chicken is cooked, take it out.
Serve sprinkled with fried onions on top.***